This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] gcore.c (array_func): Add reference to static_array.
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 13:32:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcore.c (array_func): Add reference to static_array.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001a1136b7ac8deb34051fcff0ec at google dot com>
On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Doug Evans <email@example.com> wrote:
> This test fails with clang because it discards static_array,
> it's unreferenced anywhere.
> Is there a preferred way to handle this?
> The current way is chosen for portability (instead of, say,
> an attribute).
> 2015-09-15 Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.base/gcore.c (array_func): Add reference to static_array.