This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Broken build details view?
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at sergiodj dot net>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 18:01:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: Broken build details view?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFXXi0krb+cqBkJ=72GBbR8YaBdhduvySWXDO+y3nBWPiXf0tw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Saturday, September 26 2015, Simon Marchi wrote:
> Hi Sergio,
> FYI, when trying to look at a build's details, I get a Python
> backtrace. For example, I get this:
> when trying to access:
> Do you also get that?
Yes, I am sorry about that, it is something I'm hacking to improve the
build details page, but I left it in an inconsistent state, sorry about
that. I put the old page back there, things should be normal now.
Thanks for the notice.
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible