This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [D] Fix regression in py-lookup-type.exp
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 09:17:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [D] Fix regression in py-lookup-type.exp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+cmdgOHJgcvSOeyWx-SLdx4PLsTUkZaBj4enmZFcqbMNQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <m3d1xhslh9 dot fsf at sspiff dot org>
On 17 September 2015 at 06:44, Doug Evans <email@example.com> wrote:
> Iain Buclaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Implementation shamelessly borrowed from Doug Evans. :-)
>> * d-namespace.c (d_lookup_symbol): New arg langdef.
>> All callers updated. Support looking up symbol as a primitive type.
>> (lookup_module_scope): New arg langdef. All callers updated.
>> Call d_lookup_symbol directly for simple bare symbols.
Thanks, committed - I'll let the python guy know. ;-)