This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add casts to memory allocation related calls
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:13:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add casts to memory allocation related calls
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1443035686-27241-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
On 09/23/2015 08:14 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> The content of this patch is taken from Pedro's branch, from commit
> "(mostly) auto-generated patch to insert casts needed for C++". I
> validated that the changes make sense and manually reflowed the code to
> make it respect the coding style. I also found multiple places where I
> could use XNEW/XNEWVEC/XRESIZEVEC/etc.
> Thanks a lot to whoever did that automated script to insert casts,
Tromey wrote it:
> doing it completely by hand would have taken a ridiculous amount of time.
Thanks a lot for doing this!