This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add casts to memory allocation related calls
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 09:26:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add casts to memory allocation related calls
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1443035686-27241-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <86k2re8x38 dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 15-09-25 09:09 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi Simon,
> Thanks for doing this. Patch is OK to me.
>> Only files built on x86 with --enable-targets=all are modified. This
>> means that all other -nat.c files are untouched and will have to be
>> dealt with later by using appropiate compilers. Or maybe we can try to
>> build them with a regular g++ just to know where to add casts, I don't
> AFAIK, we had a buildbot config for this
> Could you please cross compile GDB with cross compilers to sure -nat.c
> files can be covered?
I can do this, but later. I think this patch is already big enough as it is!