This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add casts to memory allocation related calls
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:09:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add casts to memory allocation related calls
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1443035686-27241-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Thanks for doing this. Patch is OK to me.
> Only files built on x86 with --enable-targets=all are modified. This
> means that all other -nat.c files are untouched and will have to be
> dealt with later by using appropiate compilers. Or maybe we can try to
> build them with a regular g++ just to know where to add casts, I don't
AFAIK, we had a buildbot config for this
Could you please cross compile GDB with cross compilers to sure -nat.c
files can be covered?