This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix use of uninitialized value in linux-arm-low in GDBServer.
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 07:42:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix use of uninitialized value in linux-arm-low in GDBServer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1443115845-3044-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com> <86si6292lt dot fsf at gmail dot com> <5605310C dot 8080004 at ericsson dot com>
On 09/25/2015 07:33 AM, Antoine Tremblay wrote:
Looking at it more , I don't think so, sorry for the noise it just
jumped to me as I was fixing a similar issue elsewhere.
On 09/25/2015 07:10 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
Antoine Tremblay <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
In arm_breakpoint_at, an uninitialized unsigned long was used were only
4 bytes would be written to the variable thus polluting the value on
'unsigned long' is 32-bit on arm. What problem do you want to fix?
Won't this function be used if you're debugging an arm program on aarch64 ?