This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix use of uninitialized value in linux-arm-low in GDBServer.
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:10:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix use of uninitialized value in linux-arm-low in GDBServer.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1443115845-3044-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
Antoine Tremblay <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> In arm_breakpoint_at, an uninitialized unsigned long was used were only
> 4 bytes would be written to the variable thus polluting the value on 64bit.
'unsigned long' is 32-bit on arm. What problem do you want to fix?