This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [PR breakpoints/18275] Introduce dprintf-flush-function for call-style dprintfs
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:28:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PR breakpoints/18275] Introduce dprintf-flush-function for call-style dprintfs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441827156-8518-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <560181EE dot 7010102 at redhat dot com>
Thanks for the comments.
> Urgh. Note this won't work everywhere -- you can't portably take the address of
> stdout, which according to the C standard is a macro. I believe this won't
> work on mingw, for example. If we do this, it should probably end up being
> a gdbarch variable/method.
Ok thanks for the note. I'll make sure to test this on Windows/mingw.