This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/8] Add new gdbarch method, unconditional_branch_address
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:09:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/8] Add new gdbarch method, unconditional_branch_address
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150818235334 dot 1afb0c85 at pinnacle dot lan> <20150819000002 dot 06f6a2cf at pinnacle dot lan>
Kevin Buettner <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Add new gdbarch method, unconditional_branch_address.
> * gdbarch.sh (unconditional_branch_address): New gdbarch method.
> * gdbarch.h, gdbarch.c: Regenerate.
> * arch-utils.h (default_unconditional_branch_address): Declare.
> * arch-utils.c (default_unconditional_branch_address): New function.
Did you consider using existing gdbarch method
adjust_breakpoint_address when you wrote the patch? Can we use
adjust_breakpoint_address here rather than adding a new gdbarch method?