This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Intel x86 family 45 support of btrace
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: "Metzger, Markus T" <markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 16:30:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: Intel x86 family 45 support of btrace
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001a1136b5ce93c0ce05200ad4dd at google dot com>
On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm playing with btrace on my machine.
> It has CPU model 6, family 45, which according to
> does not support it.
Heh, got model and family backwards.
Family 6 model 45.