This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH 8/8] Add NEWS entry for fast tracepoint support on aarch64-linux
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 13:43:04 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 8/8] Add NEWS entry for fast tracepoint support on aarch64-linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1442230282-20751-1-git-send-email-pierre dot langlois at arm dot com> <1442580184-22562-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
From: Pierre Langlois <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here is a NEWS entry for this series:
* NEWS: Mention support for fast tracepoints on aarch64-linux.
gdb/NEWS | 4 ++++
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)
diff --git a/gdb/NEWS b/gdb/NEWS
index f563b8c..c819226 100644
@@ -16,6 +16,10 @@
GDB now is able to debug both AArch64 applications and ARM applications
at the same time.
+* Support for fast tracepoints on aarch64-linux was added in GDBserver,
+ including JIT compiling fast tracepoint's conditional expression bytecode
+ into native code.
* New commands
maint set target-non-stop (on|off|auto)