This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] guile: Add as_a_scm_t_subr
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:49:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] guile: Add as_a_scm_t_subr
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440798635-20886-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com> <55EDDD4A dot 4070204 at redhat dot com>
On 15-09-07 02:54 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 08/28/2015 10:50 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> Should we come up with some way to avoid this? I don't think
> I have any other pending/submitted patch atm though.
Oh well, it's mostly my fault, I should have checked the ML to see if
something related was posted. I'll at least ping you on IRC whenever I
start working on something cxx-conversion related, so you have a chance
to tell me if I'm doing something that is already done. Also, if you
think there is a better way (more efficient) way forward than the task I
am suggesting, let me know!