This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH V2] PR varobj/18564 regression in showing __thread so extern variable
- From: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:16:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V2] PR varobj/18564 regression in showing __thread so extern variable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440934487 dot 22248 dot 9 dot camel at skynet dot be> <86wpw9x9au dot fsf at gmail dot com> <1441229015 dot 13071 dot 23 dot camel at skynet dot be> <86h9nbyhb6 dot fsf at gmail dot com> <1441317832 dot 4429 dot 4 dot camel at skynet dot be> <55F194F8 dot 3090805 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 2015-09-10 at 15:34 +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 09/03/2015 11:03 PM, Philippe Waroquiers wrote:
> > On Thu, 2015-09-03 at 10:37 +0100, Yao Qi wrote:
> >> We don't have to get printf involved in the test, because some targets
> >> may don't have printf at all.
> > Ok, effectively, without printf, the test will then run on these
> > targets.
> > Find below the new version of the patch.
> > All your comments should be handled.
> > The fix itself still need to be reviewed.
> > Thanks for your review
> > Any comment on the fix ? Ok to commit ?
> This is OK. Thanks for fixing this.