This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [pushed][PATCH v3 3/4] Extended-remote exec test
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Don Breazeal <donb at codesourcery dot com>, "Breazeal, Don" <Don_Breazeal at mentor dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:58:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: [pushed][PATCH v3 3/4] Extended-remote exec test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441996698-12694-1-git-send-email-donb at codesourcery dot com> <1441996698-12694-3-git-send-email-donb at codesourcery dot com> <55F83D18 dot 709 at redhat dot com> <55F83EE1 dot 5080903 at codesourcery dot com>
On 09/15/2015 04:53 PM, Don Breazeal wrote:
> On 9/15/2015 8:45 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> This change is causing a regression. Was there a reason for it?
>> AFAICS, none of the other non-ldr-exc-*.exp files got this change.
> No, I intended to revert that change, which I did for the other
> non-ldr-exc-* files. You had pointed out that the change introduced
> a race.
Eh, indeed I did. :-) Alright, I'll push it in in a bit.