This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [obv] [testsuite] i386-biarch-core.exp: Fix comment typo
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:22:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [obv] [testsuite] i386-biarch-core.exp: Fix comment typo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150714175127 dot GA10807 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <55F82526 dot 4020709 at codesourcery dot com>
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:03:18 +0200, Luis Machado wrote:
> I noticed this test is running for MIPS (and probably other non-i386
> targets). Was it really your intention to have this test execute on non-i386
Yes, it was the intention (not in every configuration - depending on what
secondary targets are supported on that host).
We were discussing it in the thread:
I have verified now that on ppc64-rhel-7.1 it PASSes. I do not have MIPS
handy, though. Could you at least post your MIPS gdb.log?