This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Support single step by arch or target
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 09:18:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Support single step by arch or target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441096915-23615-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <1441096915-23615-3-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <55E9AECC dot 4050804 at ericsson dot com>
Antoine Tremblay <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> If the unpatched GDB talks with unpatched GDBserver on x86, the RSP traffic
>> is like:
>> -> $qSupported:...+;
>> <- ...+;vContSupported+
>> -> $vCont?
>> <- vCont;c;C;t;s;S;r
> Detail but shouldn't that be :
> -> $qSupported:...+;
> <- ....
> <- vCont;c;C;t;s;S;r
> Since vContSupported doesn't exist yet in the unpatched case...
This is about unpatched GDB talks with patched GDBserver on x86. I'll
fix the commit log accordingly.