This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [AArch64] Fix incorrect mask when decoding b.cond instruction
- From: Pierre Langlois <pierre dot langlois at arm dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: pierre dot langlois at arm dot com, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:52:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [AArch64] Fix incorrect mask when decoding b.cond instruction
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441963216-8139-1-git-send-email-pierre dot langlois at arm dot com> <86k2rx55qi dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 11/09/15 16:35, Yao Qi wrote:
> Pierre Langlois <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> The encoding of the b.cond instruction is described in the architecture
>> reference manual as:
>> b.cond 0101 0100 iiii iiii iiii iiii iii0 cccc
>> So the mask should be 0xff000010.
>> I've regression tested it on aarch64-linux, I haven't seen any difference
>> with or without the patch.
> Hi Pierre,
> You posted this patch here
> https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2015-08/msg00421.html and I
> reviewed it. The patch is OK.
Oops, sorry for posting this again. I've pushed it now.