This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] gdb/18947: [aarch64]Step into shared library is very slow.
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Nistor Mihail <mihail dot nistor at freescale dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:26:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gdb/18947: [aarch64]Step into shared library is very slow.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441876920-32009-1-git-send-email-mihail dot nistor at freescale dot com> <86613i7b1b dot fsf at gmail dot com> <BY2PR0301MB152716775FA837ED530DC6D5E2510 at BY2PR0301MB1527 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <861te674zl dot fsf at gmail dot com> <BY2PR0301MB1527A7DA9E7B38BC85A48395E2510 at BY2PR0301MB1527 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
Nistor Mihail <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I don't have the write access on git. Could you please put this patch on git.
Sure, patch is pushed into mainline. I plan to push it in to 7.10
branch too. Mihail-Marian, thanks for your contribution!
For the record, I checked that freescale has the copyright assignment,
so we can push it in.