This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 multi-arch support (part 2): siginfo fixup
- From: pinskia at gmail dot com
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 17:44:31 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 multi-arch support (part 2): siginfo fixup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441729817-17413-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <CA+=Sn1nR8s3z+EMKnYvRkeghioCPCDrtjv81yPX5GeSPn4+nWw at mail dot gmail dot com> <86wpvx5oze dot fsf at gmail dot com>
> On Sep 11, 2015, at 4:39 PM, Yao Qi <email@example.com> wrote:
> Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi Andrew,
>> This might fix the issue I having with ILP32 and siginfo. Though it
>> might be still broken since time_t is 64bit for ILP32 (at least the
>> current definition).
> You may need separate fixup functions for ILP32, like what we are doing
> for x32 on amd64. See amd64-linux-nat.c:amd64_linux_siginfo_fixup.
> b.t.w, I find you create a remote branch for gdb-aarch64-ilp32, but I
> don't take a look. Out of my curiosity, what is its state now? Is it
> ready for submission recently?
It works as I don't get any more failures than expected. And yes it is ready for submitting, I just have not done it yet.
> Yao (éå)