This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] btrace, test: remove buffer-size test with unlimited buffer size
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Markus Metzger <markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:15:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] btrace, test: remove buffer-size test with unlimited buffer size
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441962171-20975-1-git-send-email-markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>
On 09/11/2015 10:02 AM, Markus Metzger wrote:
> The gdb.btrace/buffer-size.exp test starts recording with an unlimited
> buffer size. This will, for a short time, use up most if not all BTS
> I don' think this test is necessary. Remove it.
Fine with me.
Note you don't really need approval to push this in.