This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 multi-arch support (part 2): siginfo fixup
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:39:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 multi-arch support (part 2): siginfo fixup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441729817-17413-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <CA+=Sn1nR8s3z+EMKnYvRkeghioCPCDrtjv81yPX5GeSPn4+nWw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This might fix the issue I having with ILP32 and siginfo. Though it
> might be still broken since time_t is 64bit for ILP32 (at least the
> current definition).
You may need separate fixup functions for ILP32, like what we are doing
for x32 on amd64. See amd64-linux-nat.c:amd64_linux_siginfo_fixup.
b.t.w, I find you create a remote branch for gdb-aarch64-ilp32, but I
don't take a look. Out of my curiosity, what is its state now? Is it
ready for submission recently?