This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 00/17] record btrace: non-stop and ASNS
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Markus Metzger <markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:56:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/17] record btrace: non-stop and ASNS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441954298-25298-1-git-send-email-markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>
On 09/11/2015 07:51 AM, Markus Metzger wrote:
> Changes to v1:
> - reworked non-stop test
> - changed the error string when trying to store registers while replaying
> - fixed all-stop/non-stop confusion in comments
> This patch series adds support for non-stop mode to the record btrace target
> and prepares for all-stop on top of non-stop (ASNS).
> It adds a new scheduler-locking mode "reverse" for the current record btrace
> behaviour of scheduler-locking during reverse/replay execution.
> I tested this with the current all-stop and with Pedro's ASNS (by reverting
> his disable patch).
> The patch series can also be found on branch users/mmetzger/btrace-non-stop.
Thanks Markus. The core changes are OK. The btrace changes all LGTM too.