This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH V2] PR varobj/18564 regression in showing __thread so extern variable
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:17:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V2] PR varobj/18564 regression in showing __thread so extern variable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440934487 dot 22248 dot 9 dot camel at skynet dot be> <86wpw9x9au dot fsf at gmail dot com> <1441229015 dot 13071 dot 23 dot camel at skynet dot be> <86h9nbyhb6 dot fsf at gmail dot com> <1441317832 dot 4429 dot 4 dot camel at skynet dot be> <87oahakp51 dot fsf at redhat dot com>
On Thursday, September 10 2015, I wrote:
> On Thursday, September 03 2015, Philippe Waroquiers wrote:
>> On Thu, 2015-09-03 at 10:37 +0100, Yao Qi wrote:
>>> We don't have to get printf involved in the test, because some targets
>>> may don't have printf at all.
>> Ok, effectively, without printf, the test will then run on these
>> Find below the new version of the patch.
>> All your comments should be handled.
>> The fix itself still need to be reviewed.
>> Thanks for your review
>> Any comment on the fix ? Ok to commit ?
> Thanks, Philippe.
> I wanted to reply to this earlier, sorry. I looked at your proposed
> patch, and it looks fine for me. It makes sense, and is "simple" enough
> that nothing seemed out of place.
> I am not a maintainer for this part of the code, but I think it can be
> safely approved.
And now I saw that Pedro already approved the patch. Well, sorry about
the delay, again.
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible