This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH V2] PR varobj/18564 regression in showing __thread so extern variable
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Philippe Waroquiers <philippe dot waroquiers at skynet dot be>
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:14:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V2] PR varobj/18564 regression in showing __thread so extern variable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440934487 dot 22248 dot 9 dot camel at skynet dot be> <86wpw9x9au dot fsf at gmail dot com> <1441229015 dot 13071 dot 23 dot camel at skynet dot be> <86h9nbyhb6 dot fsf at gmail dot com> <1441317832 dot 4429 dot 4 dot camel at skynet dot be>
On Thursday, September 03 2015, Philippe Waroquiers wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-09-03 at 10:37 +0100, Yao Qi wrote:
>> We don't have to get printf involved in the test, because some targets
>> may don't have printf at all.
> Ok, effectively, without printf, the test will then run on these
> Find below the new version of the patch.
> All your comments should be handled.
> The fix itself still need to be reviewed.
> Thanks for your review
> Any comment on the fix ? Ok to commit ?
I wanted to reply to this earlier, sorry. I looked at your proposed
patch, and it looks fine for me. It makes sense, and is "simple" enough
that nothing seemed out of place.
I am not a maintainer for this part of the code, but I think it can be
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible