This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/7] Replace continuations with an extendable "class"
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:33:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] Replace continuations with an extendable "class"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1439398917-22761-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <86d1yk3gjb dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 08/18/2015 01:52 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
>> Mainly, this series replaces the continuations mechanism with a
>> "class" that manages a thread's execution-command-specific state.
>> This fixes bugs, and cleans up core run control and interpreter code
>> in the process, as well as clearing the path for further
> Hi Pedro,
> I go through this series, and sent my comments to some patches.
> Overall, they look good to me.
Thanks for the review Yao. I pushed this in now.