This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/17] record btrace: non-stop and ASNS
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Markus Metzger <markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 14:56:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/17] record btrace: non-stop and ASNS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441794909-32718-1-git-send-email-markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>
On 09/09/2015 11:34 AM, Markus Metzger wrote:
> This patch series adds support for non-stop mode to the record btrace target
> and prepares for all-stop on top of non-stop (ASNS).
> It adds a new scheduler-locking mode "reverse" for the current record btrace
> behaviour of scheduler-locking during reverse/replay execution.
> I tested this with the current all-stop and with Pedro's ASNS (by reverting
> his disable patch).
Thank you very much for all this! I sent a couple comments in specific
patches, but it all looks pretty good to me.