This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] guile: Add as_a_scm_t_subr
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 19:54:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] guile: Add as_a_scm_t_subr
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440798635-20886-1-git-send-email-simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
On 08/28/2015 10:50 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> (I took this patch directly from Pedro's C++ branch. It looks good to me, I
> just added a line wrap.)
Thanks. I had posted this too a while ago:
Sorry that we ended up duplicating effort. :-/
Should we come up with some way to avoid this? I don't think
I have any other pending/submitted patch atm though.
I rebased my C++ branch now; 40 patches to go.