This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] D: Support looking up symbols in the current and imported modules
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>, Pierre-Marie de Rodat <derodat at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 12:16:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] D: Support looking up symbols in the current and imported modules
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+diCq3hB1g66c7hhoCgfJ9A67EiSBd-E99edrWHskWKbQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <868u8ny4je dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 3 September 2015 at 16:13, Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Iain Buclaw <email@example.com> writes:
>> Third times a charm.
>> Rebased this against master, in particular to make it compatible with
>> the recent block_symbol additions. I don't have a GCC-4.1 compiler at
>> hand, but I don't think I'm doing anything that may trigger build
>> warnings. Pierre, maybe you want to confirm?
>> I've also gotten round to completing the d-exp expression parser
>> rewrite - or at least to a nice stable point. Will be submitting that
>> in patch #2.
> Hi Iain,
> This patch causes a regression shown by buildbot
> python print(gdb.lookup_type('ucent').name)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
> gdb.error: No type named ucent.
> Error while executing Python code.
> (gdb) FAIL: gdb.python/py-lookup-type.exp: lookup type ucent using language d
> can you take a look?
Will do, I didn't realise that the python testsuite called into language D.