This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Support single step by arch or target
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:46:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Support single step by arch or target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441096915-23615-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org> <1441096915-23615-3-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
If the unpatched GDB talks with unpatched GDBserver on x86, the RSP traffic
Detail but shouldn't that be :
Since vContSupported doesn't exist yet in the unpatched case...