This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Improve error management on probes-based dynamic linker interface (and workaround RH BZ 1196181)
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 17:38:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Improve error management on probes-based dynamic linker interface (and workaround RH BZ 1196181)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440200253-28603-1-git-send-email-sergiodj at redhat dot com> <87y4gp5u66 dot fsf at redhat dot com>
Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> On Friday, August 21 2015, I wrote:
> > This series improves the error reporting done by the SystemTap SDT
> > probe support code, and addresses the problem reported on
> > <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1196181> by making
> > the error handling on the probes-based dynamic linker interface
> > more robust.
> > Further comments on the patches themselves. I intend to push the
> > first patch soon if there are no comments.
> I pushed both patches now. The first one was obvious enough that I
> could push it without further comments. I would like to thank Gary
> for commenting on the second patch and help me tweak it.
Awesome, thanks Sergio.