This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Remove casts of NULL (during assignment)
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 12:10:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Remove casts of NULL (during assignment)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1441054039 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
Andrew Burgess <email@example.com> writes:
> Remove all casts of NULL during assignment. Split into three for gdb/
> gdb/cli and gdb/tui.
> If I don't hear anything in a week I'll push this as obvious.
These patches look good to me. Thanks for the clean up.