This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Help, --target_board=native-stdio-gdbserver is unusable
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, palves at redhat dot com, gbenson at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 12:06:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: Help, --target_board=native-stdio-gdbserver is unusable
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <047d7b11194bfccb32051eba3541 at google dot com>
Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I haven't tried any other gdbserver combinations.
> I suspect all of them have the same issue w.r.t. slowness.
Yes, I think so. We need to fix it in native-extended-gdbserver.exp,
native-gdbserver.exp, and native-stdio-gdbserver.exp.
> How about something like this?
> Or have people thought of solving this a different way?
I am using this in my board files for arm and aarch64 testing.
set_board_info gdb_init_commands [list "set sysroot /"]