This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Improve error management on probes-based dynamic linker interface (and workaround RH BZ 1196181)
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 00:20:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Improve error management on probes-based dynamic linker interface (and workaround RH BZ 1196181)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440200253-28603-1-git-send-email-sergiodj at redhat dot com>
On Friday, August 21 2015, I wrote:
> This series improves the error reporting done by the SystemTap SDT
> probe support code, and addresses the problem reported on
> <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1196181> by making the
> error handling on the probes-based dynamic linker interface more
> Further comments on the patches themselves. I intend to push the
> first patch soon if there are no comments.
I pushed both patches now. The first one was obvious enough that I
could push it without further comments. I would like to thank Gary for
commenting on the second patch and help me tweak it.
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible