This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v12 00/32] Validate binary before use
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 20:56:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v12 00/32] Validate binary before use
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150821212006 dot 6673 dot 35100 dot stgit at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net>
On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Jan Kratochvil
> The new file-locating parts are freshly coded, there are many possible future
> improvements but I find the patchset as a minimal functional upstreamable
> support for locating files from gdbserver build-ids.
> It does not support build-ids from linux-nat and core files (as Fedora GDB
> supports). It also does not ask librpm for debuginfo-install suggestions.
Hi. Which Fedora patches support build-ids in core files?