This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/5] Change how "target:" gets into filenames
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, Paul_Koning at Dell dot com, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 19:03:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] Change how "target:" gets into filenames
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1438097772-31480-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:36:07 +0200, Gary Benson wrote:
> I've Cc'd Jan because he's working on making sysroot be a search
> path. (defaulting to something like "/", "target:/"). I think you
> could do that from this series by treating the auto-target-prefix
> boolean as a stepping-stone that could be removed.
I have looked at this series that it probably does what it describes.
Still I think the patchset of mine is going to replace some part of mostly all
of it when build-ids are in use.