This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix crash of gdbserver when kill threads
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Hui Zhu <hui_zhu at mentor dot com>, gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:07:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix crash of gdbserver when kill threads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <510f2362-8d33-4c3c-9a13-5d187f26abdf at SVR-ORW-FEM-04 dot mgc dot mentorg dot com> <53AF87EB dot 60703 at mentor dot com>
On 06/29/2014 04:28 AM, Hui Zhu wrote:
> Hi Pedro,
> This issue is introduced by the patches for PR 12702 that was pushed by you.
> Maybe you could take a look on this patch.
Thanks. I'll need to think a bit about whether this is the right
I've added it to the 7.8 regression queue at:
I'll look better at it as soon as I have a chance.