This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH 0/2] fix linetables for objfile splitting
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:48:11 -0600
- Subject: [PATCH 0/2] fix linetables for objfile splitting
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This short series is part of the "objfile splitting" project:
For this series the goal was to make line tables independent of the
I've built and regtested this series on x86-64 Fedora 20, both with
the ordinary debug option and with -gstabs+.
I'm unable to test the other debug readers that are touched here. So
please take some time to examine them or test them. As usual I will
fix any regressions arising from the series. FWIW I expect any
failures to be easy to encounter and reasonably simple to fix.