This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] darwin-nat.c: Don't install a deprecated_xfer_memory method.
- From: Pedro Alves <alves dot ped at gmail dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:08:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] darwin-nat.c: Don't install a deprecated_xfer_memory method.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130823182105 dot 4945 dot 28854 dot stgit at brno dot lan> <521BCE0B dot 7020901 at earthlink dot net>
On 08/26/2013 10:52 PM, Stan Shebs wrote:
> On 8/23/13 11:21 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> darwin_xfer_partial already handles TARGET_OBJECT_MEMORY, so this
>> method should not be needed.
>> I have no way to test this though. Any takers?
> Yeah, I gave it a try, and while there seems to be quite the variety of
> test failures on Darwin these days (a combination of Linux-isms and
> DWARF disagreements, looks like), there were no regressions with this patch.
> So I'd say to go for it.
Thanks! So I did. Patch check in.
On 08/23/2013 09:09 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Will give it a whirl next week as well.
Thanks Joel. Guess that wont be necessary then.