This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] darwin-nat.c: Don't install a deprecated_xfer_memory method.
- From: Stan Shebs <stanshebs at earthlink dot net>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:52:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] darwin-nat.c: Don't install a deprecated_xfer_memory method.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130823182105 dot 4945 dot 28854 dot stgit at brno dot lan>
On 8/23/13 11:21 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Continuing the I-have-a-headache-I'll-just-do-something-boring theme...
> darwin_xfer_partial already handles TARGET_OBJECT_MEMORY, so this
> method should not be needed.
> I have no way to test this though. Any takers?
Yeah, I gave it a try, and while there seems to be quite the variety of
test failures on Darwin these days (a combination of Linux-isms and
DWARF disagreements, looks like), there were no regressions with this patch.
So I'd say to go for it.