This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA, doc RFA] Fix symtab/15885
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 12:12:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA, doc RFA] Fix symtab/15885
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <yjt2txifrixw dot fsf at ruffy dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com> <87bo4k5u5l dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CADPb22R-V3CEPyDzuZziHQ-oVq7-j1jR0Mc3VQTZy1psgamfBQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
Doug> I think this is one case where it's ok.
Doug> But I could build the string a bit at a time if you like.
I missed that there was one very long string.
It's ok as is.