This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: C++ improvements NEWS patch
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: sami wagiaalla <swagiaal at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:52:49 +0300
- Subject: Re: C++ improvements NEWS patch
- References: <4C24D3C0.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:05:20 -0400
> From: sami wagiaalla <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> A little blurb about ADL and operator improvements.
> + and find A::foo. GDB now supports this. This construct is commonly
Two spaces between sentences, please.
> + In addition to member operators, GDB now supports lookup of operators
> + defined in a namespace and imported with a 'using directive', operators
"a `using' directive" (quoting fixed)
> + defined in the global scope, operators imported implicitly from an
> + anonymous namespace, and as mentioned in the previous point ADL
> + operators. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"and the ADL operators mentioned in the previous entry"
Okay with these changes.