This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB crash due to endless recursion in namespace lookup
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: swagiaal at redhat dot com (sami wagiaalla)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:24:17 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GDB crash due to endless recursion in namespace lookup
Sami Wagiaalla wrote:
> Thanks for reporting things and the test case. I have attached a fix and
> added your test case to the test suite.
Oops, I didn't see your email and just checked in a fix myself (which
seems more or less the same as yours) ... Sorry for the confusion!
> 2010-06-24 Sami Wagiaalla <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.cp/operator.cc: Created an import loop.
> * gdb.cp/operator.exp: Added testcase for import loop.
Except I didn't add the test case since on my machine, I already had
several other tests failing due to the bug. But I guess you're right,
we should add the test anyway, for machines without the loop in the
system headers ... Please feel free to check in the test!
Thanks for the quick fix!
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE