This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] PR python/11407
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:10:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR python/11407
- References: <4C23426F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <email@example.com> writes:
Phil> This patch is for PR 11407. It also cures the ills in Jan's
Phil> test-case from last night:
Phil> 2010-06-24 Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Phil> PR python/11407
Phil> * printcmd.c (print_variable_and_value): Print error message on
Phil> caught exception.
This is ok with the changes Jan suggested.
I think the MI commands -stack-list-variables and friends will need
similar treatment. See mi-cmd-stack.c:list_args_or_locals.