This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PING] [RFC] Thread debug support for NetBSD 5
- From: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- To: pedro at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, tromey at redhat dot com, Paul_Koning at dell dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 19:34:48 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PING] [RFC] Thread debug support for NetBSD 5
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> From: Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
> Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:02:22 +0100
> > * nbsd-thread.c: New file.
> looks good to me now, thanks for the update.
> I lost track and I'm not sure whether MarkK's remarks have been addressed
> and/or reviewed already, and/or what else needs reviewing.
They've been addressed. I think someone should set up Paul with an
account on sourceware.org such that he can add himself to the Write
After Approval list and commit these diffs.