This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Problems with software single-step and SPU breakpoints during fork
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:15:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Problems with software single-step and SPU breakpoints during fork
- References: <201006221522.o5MFMbsB013248@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
On Tuesday 22 June 2010 16:22:37, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Below is an updated patch with the changes described above.
> Tested on powerpc64-linux (on Cell/B.E.).
Looks good to me. Thanks!