This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Report available OS data types
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:40:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Report available OS data types
- References: <4C16BCB9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Stan Shebs wrote:
As a lead-in to some upcoming work on "OS awareness" for Linux GDB, here
is a little patch for "info os" to return the types of data available
(which is currently just "processes"), instead of erroring out.
Is this checked in? I still see:
(gdb) info os
Am I misunderstanding something? How do you get it to list
the types available?
2010-06-14 Stan Shebs <email@example.com>
* osdata.c (get_osdata): Warn separately if target does not report
(info_osdata_command): Allow empty type, report error if target
does not return available types of OS data.
* linux-nat.c (linux_nat_xfer_osdata): Report list of OS data
types if no annex supplied.