This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Report available OS data types
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:51:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Report available OS data types
- References: <4C16BCB9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 04:35:21PM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
> As a lead-in to some upcoming work on "OS awareness" for Linux GDB,
> here is a little patch for "info os" to return the types of data
> available (which is currently just "processes"), instead of erroring
> 2010-06-14 Stan Shebs <email@example.com>
> * osdata.c (get_osdata): Warn separately if target does not report
> type list.
> (info_osdata_command): Allow empty type, report error if target
> does not return available types of OS data.
> * linux-nat.c (linux_nat_xfer_osdata): Report list of OS data
> types if no annex supplied.
Doesn't something in this patch need a doc update?