This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [0/7] RFC: read DWARF psymtabs in the background
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:27:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [0/7] RFC: read DWARF psymtabs in the background
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey wrote:
All the code is written so that threads are optional. On platforms
without threads, everything works as before, albeit in a somewhat more
Just curious; which platform without threads have you tested on?