This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] gdb.base -- use gdb_test_no_output
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: msnyder at vmware dot com (Michael Snyder)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org (gdb-patches at sourceware dot org)
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:05:12 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] gdb.base -- use gdb_test_no_output
Michael Snyder wrote:
> Aha! I see the same thing. That's comforting, anyway.
> But you said that you got a testsuite fail?
Yes, on spu-elf. When running the manual test, I see the
warning both on i386-linux and on spu-elf. When running
the automated testsuite, I see no warning on i386-linux
(and thus no fail), but I do see the warning on spu-elf
(resulting in a fail).
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE